Here are some notes I took on completing this quest:
"Iris has her harem quest if maxed (found in Helvanna)."
You can find her in eleven places around the world:
- Gasm Falls (Gasm Falls Jewelry Shop)
- New Givini (Givini Fashion Shop)
- Climax (Orgasmic Emporium)
- Ryoken (Fuck Palace)
- Kaant, Capital of Ghenalon (Finery of Kaant)
- Central Endel (Stenai) (Threads of Endel)
- Zirantia (Zirantia Plaza)
- Feroholm Merchant Camp (Merchant Camp HQ)
- Stineford (Stineford Clothing Store)
- Eustrin (Eustrin B5, near lingerie ladder)
- Denmiel (Fenmiel Barterhouse)
Then complete the following:
- Visit the Extradimensional HQ to update the quest.
- Visit the abandoned spider house in the Stineford Slums to obtain the silk.
- I already had True Gold I could use. Not sure if you could check with Wendis to see if you can get more from one of her areas (Stone Tower?).
Once complete, you can obtain a few rewards from Iris, including a new ledger entry. What I'd like to maybe discuss though is which armor reward to take. First, what the armor gives:
+30 ATK / +60 DEF / +30 MAG / +60MDF
From what I can tell, the initial inquiry on Physical / Magical / Sexual determines who can wear it:
- Breastplate de Iris (Physical) Simon, Hilstara, Aka, Carina, Nalili, Uyae, Vhala, Varia (dominated), Ginasta
- Robe de Iris St (Magical) Robin, Riala, Yarra, Carina, Altina (saner), Ginasta
- Lingerie de Iris (Sexual) Riala, Qum, Yarra, Nalili, Altina (saner)
Note: I don't have a file I can test Altina (cockwhore) or Varia (reshaped) with.
With the second inquiry on Status Effects / Elements / Debuffs, here is how they read:
- "Special armor designed by Iris. Partially resists most status effects."
- "Special armor designed by Iris. Reduces damage from most elemental spells."
- "Special armor designed by Iris. Partially resists all debuffs."
Might need some datamined data to get specifics on how these work. I'd love to hear what people think regarding which options are best.