Soooo... the generation program for this file is temporarily FUBAR.
I noticed that I was unintentionally including all the data dump text files in the test TLS installation I was using to test bugfixes, (along with the event contents dump files), and this was adding needless megabytes to the upload. So I moved all of the files to a new directory.
Unfortunately, this caused the Access saved imports I used to load the extract files to wet themselves, because the file paths of the saved imports are hardcoded. I need to recode the whole importation process as something a bit more robust.
Unfortunately, a lot of crap's been going on this month and fixing the enemies list has been on the back burner. (TLS bug hunting, bugfixes, helping analyze the 0.59 game logic, and various personal issues related to my layoff and almost immediate rehiring.)
On the brighter side, the few minor boss fights in 0.59 content aren't that complex.